Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Starting with Minecraft 18.104.22.168, the game updates contain more comprehensive and long lists of changes and useful fixes. Happily, Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 is not an exception and our subscribers will have the chance to try it among the first MCPE users!
We think there is no need to remind you about the rules regarding beta versions since this one is a beta too. In case you are a newcomer and do not know them, just access any articles on the latest betas, for example, Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199.
And now, let’s get to the most important part:
Whats new in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
This time, the MCPE developers, with the help of the most perceptive users, detected a record number of crashes:
- Several crashes that used to happen during the gameplay, as usual
- A crash that could happen occasionally when custom blocks were interacted with
- A crash that could happen occasionally when the player intended to use a custom recipe add-on. This issue also implied a bug causing the necessary items to be returned to the user. They were both fixed.
- A crash happening when the player is in the water and uses a certain potion and after tries to load an already saved game.
- A crash happening when the menu is open and the player exists his/her game
- A crash happening when the level data is being loaded
- A crash happening when certain enchants are applied during a melee attack.
All of the above-listed crashes were removed.
More issue fixes:
- A bug making the already broken blocks to reappear was resolved
- The issue making the maps to convert from Editions to Bedrock at a wrong scale was resolved
- Several arm-related animations that were displayed incorrectly when seen from the third person were fixed
- The problem of the chunks being overwritten when converting a world from the Editions for consoles to the custom Bedrock was resolved
- The issue preventing Observer blocks from being powered when they are moved was fixed
- The issue preventing some enchanted weapons from being applied properly was resolved
- The issue making the display of the armor look incorrect when the player changes it was resolved
- The problem not letting the sheep look different after it is sheared was resolved
- The problem related to spruce trees generating with no logs was resolved
- The problem related to giant spruce trees generating with no logs was resolved
- The problem related to saplings not growing because of the leaves was resolved
- The problem of hoppers not being able to collect bone meals if the composter is located above was resolved
- The issue related to the command block’s user interface not fitting correctly within screens was resolved
- The issue of making the Minecraft timer component to fire at a wrong time was fixed
- The problem preventing blocks from being used in addon packs was resolved
- The issue of making certain particle animations inverted was resolved
- The impossibility of editing spawn eggs in content packs was resolved
- The issue related to Minecraft pushable component breaking the earlier ones was resolved
- The problem that used to prevent behavior pack animation controllers from running on Realms was resolved
- The problem that used to prevent behavior pack animation controllers from running on dedicated servers was resolved.
Dear players, if you want to try this version and see all the above-described changes for yourself, download it by using the button below the short video trailer below.
To always be up to date with the latest game updates and with the most popular MCPE related downloads, follow our website.
As a special treat, we suggest you download and try Minecraft Earth which is one of the coolest AR games you will ever meet. Enjoy your time with us!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
We are in social networks