Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is a new release that brings several changes. Unlike Minecraft PE 1.19.2 that we described today, this is a beta, this meaning that the builds created in it are slightly unstable compared to those created in full versions, but, since the carried-out changes are really useful, we still recommend you don’t ignore it.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
Here are the most important changes you will discover by installing the current beta:
- The allay’s duplication cooldown period (see the article about Minecraft 220.127.116.11) was extended to five minutes
- The Experimental toggles that are not functional (Wild and Vanilla) were removed
- A crash that could occur if the user assigned invalid entities to mob spawners was fixed
- Command /locate was improved and now it works smoother when searching for biomes in different dimensions
- The touch controls and namely the right d-pad button was fixed since they didn’t work under certain circumstances.
Dear reader, until you wait for another cool version to be released, explore the one described above, and share the article with other players.
Stay subscribed to our website and we will keep you informed about everything that affects MCPE. We will also present the newest maps, mods, and other content to make your gaming experience even better. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
We are in social networks