Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Last two weeks the MCPE developers gave us the chance to explore several cool features of the upcoming Caves and Cliffs update. The most noticeable ones were the goats, the powdered snow, and the opportunity to control the sound volumes.
These new opportunities have been introduced in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 and Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. Today the Mojang team released a new version and this is Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11. Unfortunately, it contains fewer changes than the previous ones, but we assure you that all of them are useful and meant to make your gameplay better and smoother.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
This time the MCPE developers didn’t bring any important changes, but instead, they succeeded to remove some really serious problems. By installing this version, you may notice that the MCPE developers:
- Removed a bug making pillagers avoid sunlight
- Resolved a bug related to the audio system. Sometimes the audio used to disappear if the player suspended or resumed his/her game
- Resolved the problem of vertical knockbacks being weaker than they should
- Corrected the poor frame rate when flying around (affecting the RTX users)
- Decided to notify the players who have outdated graphics drivers
- Returned the old-styled command version positions
- Re-introduced dots for the texture, materials, and geometry variable names
Important! Please note that you cannot play with non-beta players and in Realms while trying a beta.
Dear players, if you want to try this new beta, back up your existing games and hit the download button below the article. Be a good friend And share the news about the release with all your friends and leave feedback.
To always be up to date with the latest game versions, subscribe to our website. This way you will also get free access to the most popularMCPE downloads for free. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
We are in social networks