Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Dear subscribers and guests, perhaps you are busy studying/working in the middle of the week, but we urge you to take a break to explore the features of a brand new beta called Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. The update contains fewer features than Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 but like always, they are helpful and make our gameplay better.
Please note that this is not a full game version, this meaning that you still cannot join Realms and non-beta players. And one more thing before getting to the version’s features: please back up your existing worlds before installing the present one otherwise they can be deleted for good.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
This time, the MCPE developers performed the following actions:
- Resolved a crash happening when a player from a split-screen session has his/her controller disconnected
- Resolved a bug affecting the /clone command
- Made the border of the Chat and Commands touch screen element darker than before
- Removed the Tip messages from the off-screen
- Introduced a new command: /structure. This was made so that the users can animate a structure’s placement
- Modified the vignette layer from four to five so that it does not draw between some Hotbar items anymore
- Corrected the updating of the bounding box so it happens only after a required scale is already set.
These are all the changes you can discover by yourself by downloading and installing this beta. To do this, hit the button below the video trailer and if you are happy about the release, share the news with all your MCPE friends, and leave feedback.
Subscribe to our website and you will always be up to date with the latest game versions and with the best texture packs, mods, and more. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
We are in social networks