Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
This Sunday evening is perfect for trying a new game version called Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52. Just like Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 released last week, this beta contains very many changes so we hope you are interested to find out which they are.
Please remember that your access to Realms and non-beta players is not possible while trying a beta and that the builds created in betas are not very stable comparing to those created in full versions. Also remember to make a copy of your existing world before installing the present beta, because it will replace it and you might lose your work for good.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Because the list of changes is very long and we know that you want to download and try the version as soon as possible, we will describe only the most important ones:
- The MCPE developers fixed a number of crashes happening during the gameplay and another one affecting only the Xbox One users.
More fixes were done in relation to the achievement screen:
- The bug when the time was shown incorrectly was fixed
- Each time the screen is accessed, the player will hear the “Screen” word
- The way the number of rewards the Minecraft PE user won was modified
- The achievements will be displayed all the time
- You won’t hear the mouse click sounds anymore when using one
- The bug making a non-functional scrollbar show even if the user has nothing to scroll was removed
- The focus navigation when the player uses the gamepad to play was introduced
- The support for the Escape button to leave the screen was improved
- The bug affecting the text-to-speech option on some devices was removed
- The bug not letting the maps appear in the necessary list when command /clear is used was fixed
- Another bug affecting the sign-in button in ceratin situations was removed
- The stone tool default components now include the cobblestone
- The sound heard when the player breaks item frames was corrected
- The sound heard when the player places item frames was corrected
In addition to all the above-mentioned changes, The MCPE developers paid special attention to the technical part of the game and improved it a lot. These changes affected the component variables, the item names, the script engine, the ExecuteCommand and more.
If you want to try this beta, click on the download button below the video trailer, share the news with all your friends and leave feedback.
Subscribe to our website and you will be always among the first to get notifications on the latest game versions and on the best maps, mods and other MCPE-related articles with free download buttons. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
We are in social networks