Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
Last week the Majong team surprised us with two versions, Minecraft PE 1.16.10 and Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, both of them released in just one day but containing a total of just five fixes. This week, because they have detected more errors, they introduced more of them in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52.
We will discuss all of them, but first we must remind you that the builds created in beta are not representative of a full version quality and that you cannot play in Realms while trying it. Other players who use full game versions are also not accessible. And one more thing: always make copies of your existing worlds before installing a new version unless you don’t want to lose them for good.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
- The developers introduced a new design for the achievement screen and more features related to the player’s achievements
- Introduced new custom names will now change the boss bars properly
- A language-related bug affecting the Traditional Chinese and Simplified ones was fixed
- The players using Nintendo Switch devices to play can now upload their MCPE worlds to Realms
- The crash occurring every time the user reenters in multiplayer and opens the Shulker Box beneath him/her was fixed
- The bug connecting walls incorrectly after a world load was fixed
- The bug preventing the fishing rod from working correctly when near a mob was resolved
- The bug related to the block selection making it look extended above other ones was resolved. As you can see in the picture below, everything is fine now.
- The animation-related bug noticed when destroying bamboo was fixed
- In your Profile section, you will now discover a button for Noto Sans font and a Settings screen pop-up dialog
- A serious problem related to the City Living world glass blocks was fixed. This problem used to affect the Windows 10 users
- The skybox background-related problem affecting the users of certain devices was resolved
In addition to all the above-enlisted fixes, the MCPE developers had to work hard to resolve a lot of technical problems, most of them related to the item parsing, name component, and actors.
If you want to try this beta, watch the video trailer below the article, hit the download button, share the news with all your friends, and leave feedback.
Subscribe to our website and you will always be the first to find out about the latest game updates and to discover the most popular skins and other MCPE-related downloads. Have a great time!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
We are in social networks