Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
We were all so excited about the release of Minecraft PE 1.16.1 that we didn’t even notice how two weeks passed since them. Well, they did and the Mojang team decided to remind of themselves by releasing a new beta, this time Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124.
Now that we are dealing with a beta version again, let us remind you to back up your existing worlds before installing it in order to avoid losing them and prevent your friends who use full versions that you won’t be able to play with them while trying the beta described below. Your access to Realms is also forbidden for now.
So, let’s see what did the MCPE developers prepare for us this week:
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
- A game crash happening when using the Manage Account button was fixed
- A game crash affecting the Play Station 4 users that used to happen when other players were using custom skins was fixed
- A bug affecting the iOS users that prevented them from seeing the in-game notifications was removed
- Command /fill was improved. Now it is more handy and functional
- The pressure plates won’t have any collisions anymore
- The bug preventing split-screen players from seeing the Ender Dragon was resolved
- The bug not letting the same category of players see the End Crystals was resolved
- The Angry system was improved. From now on it will control the mob’s anger component before it attacks rather than after it does that like it did before.
- Field “rider_can_interact” is usable starting with this beta
- After the player rides an entity and tries to resume his/her game, the components of the behavior animation won’t attempt to reload
- Drowned geometry was improved
- The command selectors will now use the current actor position starting with this update
- An issue not letting the Marketplace load properly was removed
- Reaching the goals to fulfill certain achievements when playing offline will unlock them when the MCPE user reconnects to the network
- The bug not letting the Command Blocks work normally was removed
- The size of the player’s bounding box for spawning was optimized
- The problem regarding the chests with loot tables that did not generate any loot unless they were opened or broken was fixed
Dear friends, if you want to find out more details about the current beta, we recommend you watch the video trailer below before hitting the download button.
Be generous and share the present article with your MCPE friends and leave feedback.
To always be among the first players to find out about the latest game versions, follow our website. Here you can also discover the most popular textures, maps, and much more. Have a great time!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
We are in social networks