Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
Perhaps you will be surprised, but Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is a version bringing even fewer changes than MCPE 18.104.22.168 and even MCPE 22.214.171.124. Anyway, the changes and fixes are always intended to make the playing experience better and to remove the unwanted issues.
Because this time we have a beta version of the game, you won’t be able to join Realms and your friends who use non-beta versions and you should always note that your builds would better be saved because 126.96.36.199 will replace your work in progress. If you intend to keep the worlds created with this version, we also recommend you to back them up.
And now it’s time to find out about the bugfixes:
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
Even if there are not many fixes in this beta, we will enlist them so you can see in what way your gameplay could become easier and better:
- Some detected crashes occurring in different stages of the gameplay were fixed
- The loading speed of several skins on Featured Servers was improved
- Bees will die now after stinging the player. As sad as it sounds, but it’s a natural process.
- Hands seen from first-person perspective not being displayed was fixed
- Placeholder text being displayed on Behavior and Resource Packs was fixed
If you want to try Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206, use the download button, but first take a look at the video trailer below the article for more information.
After sharing the news with your friends and leaving feedback, we recommend you to visit our website in order to discover lots of new and interesting maps, mods, textures and other cool MCPE-related articles with download buttons!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
We are in social networks