Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
The hard-working MCPE developers released a new beta again, that is Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. Thus game version has no more fixes than Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 and Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 but its aim is not to bring spectacular changes to the game, but to resolve some of the detected problems.
Before starting, let us remind you that this is not a full game version and thus, you will not be able to join Realms and friends using full versions while trying it. We also recommend you to save all your existing and in process of development builds because this version will cancel them and you might lose your work.
The builds created in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 won’t be accessible in older game versions, so if you want to keep them, you would better back them up.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
- Crash occurring when the player throws a lingering potion sometimes was resolved
- Capes render properly in all skin packs
- Additional work on the loading speed for the skins
- Splash text spelled incorrectly was fixed
- A bug preventing the Redstone blocks from passing through chunck borders was removed
- Player’s hands displayed correctly when holding a map or riding a horse
- In case carved pumpkins are dispensed, they create an Iron Golem\
- Bees are logically able to fly through open doors.
Dear subscribers, these are all the fixes provided by the present beta. If you want to check them and see what difference they make, hit the download button below, share the article with your friends and feel free to leave feedback.
By visiting our website, you will be able to download all the old and new MCPE versions, as well as a lot of interesting maps, mods, texture packs and much more.
Our special reccomandation for you is to try Minecraft Earth, which is definitely the most popular release of this year!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
We are in social networks