Minecraft PE 1.19.41
Mojang Studio releases one game version after the other lately and each of them contains important and interesting changes. After developing Minecraft PE 1.20, they try to improve the features introduced then, but also do not forget about the older ones, especially if they are not working exactly as intended. In this article you will find out about one of the versions released this week, that is Minecraft PE 1.19.41.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.41.01
This is a full game version that brings only five bug fixes, so install it if you want to discover that:
- The game does not become choppy after quickly resuming it on Xbox series consoles
- The sky looks much better and brighter than before when enabling RTX
- You can drag, split, and move items across the inventory more easily
- You can scroll through any chest contents more easily
- Joining Realms does not cause any issues.
As you can see, this version is quite modest considering its number of changes, but on the other side, it guarantees stable gameplay and you can use it to play with other people who prefer full versions over betas.
We hope you will find time to visit our website again soon because there are many mods, textures, and other content awaiting for you to try them. Naturally, we will also do our best to inform you about the latest news related to Minecraft PE. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 1.19.41
We are in social networks