Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
You have hardly managed to fully explore Minecraft PE 1.19.30 because we only told you about it yesterday and it contained a rather big quantity of features, but even so, we want to inform you that there is one more new version called Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168. Take your time to try them both because you have the entire weekend ahead.
Features of Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Here are the changes you will discover after installing this beta:
- Cancelled sounds when going in and out of bubble columns while being a spectator player
- Dragging and dropping items from the equipment page does not cause lags
- Lighter colors for a couple of accessibility option texts for better readability
- Possibility to use touch controls for swapping items that cannot be stacked
- Better images of touch settings control schemes
- Drowned not having the ability to change what item they hold while being aggressive towards players
- Beacon not vanishing when looked at from certain distances
- Projectiles fly and land the way they should in any situations
- Armor not reducing the effect of the wither and not protecting players from it
- Command /clone working properly when used on bubble columns
- Flowers covered by snow dropping flowers when someone breaks blocks below them
- Different scaffolding burning rates
The content creators will also discover that the game developers updated the API and added five new actor behavior filters.
Now that we told you about the new features, you can download and install the version. You can also share this article with your friends if you want them to check them out too.
Keep visiting our website and besides the news coming from the Mojang team, you will have the chance to explore a lot of cool free maps, texture packs, and mods. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
We are in social networks