Minecraft PE 1.16.221
This week the Mojang team is very hard at work and very generous with us. They developed Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 which was the first beta of the Caves and Cliffs update, but after it was released they discovered a few bugs and just couldn’t ignore them so they released another update: a full game version called Minecraft PE 1.16.221.
Even if this version contains only five fixes, we think that it is a good thing that it was released because now you can join Realms and you can be sure that your builds will be nice and stable.
Fixes in Minecraft 1.16.220.01
In this version, the developers:
- Fixed a bug making paintings appear invisible when placed
- Fixed a bug stopping the game loading process after updating on PS4
- Fixed a softlock happening when setting friend permissions on Realms
- Fixed a crash that could happen during the gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could happen when loading behavior packs that contain Game tests
Now you can forget about all the above-listed issues and have a nice gameplay! Please share the news about this release with other Minecraft PE users and leave feedback.
Subscribe to our website and we will inform you about the latest game versions as soon as they are released. This will also give you the opportunity to check hundreds of cool mod, texture packs, and other game-related novelties. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 1.16.221
We are in social networks