Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
The last two weeks, many players got upset because of the bad news and poor bugfix lists brought by Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 and Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. Today we finally have good news and a lot of issues fixed, including technical ones. Read this article to find everything about Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 which is the freshest game beta!
Features in Minecraft 18.104.22.168
First of all, we want to tell you that we have new features to explore! These are:
- The Glow Squid. Yes, the one that was eliminated in 22.214.171.124 because of the crashes it provoked. Now, this lovely sub aquatic mob has the same features described in that update plus the ability to emit glowing particles when hit by a mob or by a player. As before, it drops glowing ink sacs that make texts glow.
- The ability to color sign texts. Like the feature mentioned above, this possibility was eliminated in the same game beta due to the issues this feature used to provoke, but now everybody can dye them in any color again.
- New sub-biomes, namely Mountain Groves, Meadows, Snow Capped and Lofty Peaks, and Snowy Slopes. All these places are component part of mountains now. To make the mountains an even more interesting place to explore, the MCPE developers also made the MCPE world higher (320 blocks). These new mountains also have iron, emeralds, and coal generating there. The textures of some existing materials generating here were improved. You will also notice that goats spawn in snowy slopes and rabbits in mountain groves.
To activate all the above-listed features, turn on the Experimental Features.
And now, let’s see what the developers did in relation to the detected issues:
- A lot of issues affecting the dripstones were fixed. The most important of them were: water disappearing when the user placed a pointed dripstone block in it; pointed dripstones not having a correct hitbox and getting broken when interacting with lava; pointed dripstones not having the right size when held; players getting a wrong death message when getting hit by a dripstone; dripstones playing wrong sounds; pointed dripstones not breaking when a trident is being thrown at them.
- Removed a crash that used to happen when the Bedrock user attempted to rename a map on anvil and the second slot is occupied
- Removed the possibility to place powdered snow on places that are already occupied by other blocks
- Resolved the issue of projectiles not getting through structure void blocks
- Resolved the issue of actor selectors allowing self-selection in case the cheats are not enabled
- Resolved a bug making certain mobs use the wrong bone when attaching shields
- Made the mobs that pick up shields pick them in the offhand
- Made the visitors drop their inventory when killed
- Resolved several bugs affecting commands
- Resolved the issue of the ‘results’ field not updating properly in the Marketplace
- Resolved a bug making villagers pass through walls when sleeping
- Resolved a bug making the text-to-speech work incorrectly when using VR
- As we already mentioned at the beginning of this article, the MCPE developers also improved the technical part of the game by:
- Updating some features of the GameTest Framework
- Fixed some minor problems affecting the movement prediction
- Modified the Game Test packs way of loading
- Carried out some improvement works in relation to the items that have a “transparentattachable” tag
Dear MCPE players, we hope you like the features of the new beta, but because it is not a full version, we must warn you that the builds created in it may be not as stable as we would like them to be. Also, note that you won’t be able to play with non-beta players and in Realms while trying this update.
Please be a generous friend and share the news about this interesting new beta with other MCPE users, and leave feedback.
Follow our website and you will always be the first to find out about the latest game versions and their features. Also, you will be able to download hundreds of free mods and other game-related surprises. Have fun!
Trailer of Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
We are in social networks