Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is the new beta version released this week by the Mojang team. Besides the traditional bugfixes, it contains a very important announcement, so read the article carefully.
Fixes in Minecraft 220.127.116.11
We got used to the fact that the new game updates bring useful fixes, interesting changes, and new features, but sometimes it happens that the developers have to bring us not very good news. Unfortunately, this week is such a case.
Because the glow squids, item frames, and option to dye sign texts introduced in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 caused certain issues, including game crashes, the MCPE developers had to cancel them. Even if we found all these features interesting, we will have to postpone them for a later update. Anyway, the developers promise to try and fix the detected issues as soon as possible so we can enjoy the great new mobs and opportunities again.
Of course, canceling the new features is not everything the developers did all these days since the release of the previous beta. In addition, they have:
- Resolved the issue of the game crashing when the player attended to load a structure block with a skulk sensor
- Fixed one more crash happening every time the player attended to interact with a sign
- Made the five-second time period given to the player to decide whether he/she wants to download a resource pack or not longer. Now, this period is of five minutes.
- Made the new achievement screens appear turned on automatically.
- Made the invite screen refresh automatically after the player leaves it and re-enters it after visiting the add member screen
- Resolved a problem making the characters created in the Character Creator disappear in certain cases
- Made so that a new character gets created automatically in case there is no other valid character (only if the dressing room is opened)
- Introduced a GameTest framework.
Dear players, if you want to try this update, please note that it is a beta so first of all, you should make copies of your existing worlds before installing it. Secondly, remember that you won’t be able to access Realms and non-beta players while trying it.
To find out more information about the new beta, watch the video trailer below.
Please be a good friend and share this article with your friends (especially with those who were enthusiastic about the features introduced in the previous beta), and leave feedback.
Follow our website and you will always be up to date with the latest MCPE-related news including the newest game versions. Here you will also discover hundreds of cool textures, mods, and more. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft 22.214.171.124
We are in social networks