Minecraft PE 1.14.60
This day promises to be quite busy for our website’s subscribers. In the morning we introduced you to Skin Awesome Dude Spooky which will help your player modify his/her appearance in a very cool way. Now it’s time to find out about the second surprise, which is the release of a new game version. Minecraft PE 1.14.60 does not bring too many changes, but the ones carried out will definitely make your gameplay smoother.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Naturally, more crashes have been detected. This time they were occurring when the player leaves the game after playing in split-screen or when leaving a world. Another serious crash used to occur during the gameplay affecting namely the Nintendo Switch users. All of them have been removed by the hard-working MCPE developers, but this is not all they have done for this version. They also carried out the next things:
- Removed a problem making the player get a prompt that he/she is out of storage space, even if he/she is not
- Fixed the problem that prevented the Marketplace from loading in case the player did not sign in his Minecraft account
- Fixed another problem affecting the same category of players (who did not sign in). It was about the purchased content not being able to transfer into the Microsoft account.
- Fixed a problem that did not let certain characters appear in the Signs or Book and Quill
- Fixed the problem that prevented animation controllers from certain behavior packs to run commands in Realms.
This is all we had to tell you about MCPE 126.96.36.199, so now you are free to download and explore it, but first, we recommend you to watch the video trailer below in order to get a better idea about this version.
Please share the news about the release with your friends and leave feedback.
Stay tuned, because we have another grand surprise for you today, but until then, feel welcome to explore our maps, textures, mods or any other article section that interests you. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
We are in social networks