Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
Earlier today we presented Minecraft PE 1.14.1, a long-awaited full game version comprising all the fixes and changes featured in the betas released during the last weeks. Now that this chapter is closed, we are ready for some new fixes and changes and we will have the chance to explore them in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11!
Please note that this is a beta unlike the version featured in the previously published article, so remember to back up your worlds as not to lose them and accept the fact that while trying it, you will have no access to Realms and to users of non-beta versions.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
- Like always, the game developers fixed the crashes that might have occurred during the gameplay.
- The classic skins from packs will be saved whenever the player chooses to reload MCPE.
- Tridents will not bounce endlessly when being on the sides of the honey blocks anymore.
- In case a player is pushed by a piston or by a honey block, he will not bounce endlessly anymore.
- Now it is possible to shoot projectiles through gaps formed between honey blocks.
- In case a beehive is on fire, the bees won’t keep flying in and out of it anymore.
In addition to the fixes related above, the MCPE developers also paid attention to some issues faced by the character creators and map makers:
- The bug that didn’t let players teleport and rotate smoothly was removed
- The sensing component now counts the direction of a mob’s view. This is made so that mobs are able to see their victims on a y-axis.
- Fixed animations in several behavior packs.
- Fixed the issue regarding the command to ride custom entities on Marketplace maps.
Would you like to try the beta described above? Go on, click on the download button, invite your friends and leave feedback.
To discover other fun MCPE-related things to do, visit the maps, mods, texture packs, and seeds sections on our website. Make sure to have a good time!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
We are in social networks