Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Dear players, Minecraft PE 1.18, also known as the second part of the Caves & Cliffs update is the second grandest Minecraft PE update of this year. Of course, we will still have to wait for the full version for a while, but happily, the Majong Studios started developing betas to introduce all the expected features in our gaming worlds gradually. Today they have released Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 that contains a list of six features. Continue reading the article to find out what they are about.
Bug fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
Here is what the game developer carried out for this new beta:
- Fixed all the block actors that previously failed to work normally below the y=0 level when the player upgrades his/her gaming world to Caves and Cliffs Part II
- Removed the prompt telling about the moving of files to a new location that was previously shown daily to all the Android users by mistake
- Fixed the issue of certain blocks generating mid-air in some worlds that have been updated from older Minecraft PE versions
- Fixed and improved the chunk generation on certain devices
- Made the world upgrade and backup screen better by developing a new world upgrade animation
- Disabled the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle on the world backup copies
We know that there are not too many changes this time, but the existent ones are useful too and will make our gameplay better one way or another. Please share this article with other players so they can find out about the release too and leave feedback.
To get informed about the upcoming game versions, subscribe to our website. This way you will also have free access to a lot of cool maps, mods, and other game-related surprises. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
We are in social networks