Minecraft PE 1.16.220
Dear subscribers and guests, the Majong team finally released another full game version, that is Minecraft PE 1.16.220. Even if the betas released lately brought us a lot of new features and interesting changes, full versions are better because they are way more stable and assure a smoother gameplay. Moreover, they allow us to play with people who also use full versions and in Realms.
The present update contains many fixes, a big part of them being developed for the map and addon creators, but it also brings a very cool new possibility regarding signs.
New signs in Minecraft 1.16.220.02
- From now on, we will be able to modify the colors of the signs in our Bedrock worlds using dyes. In our opinion, this is a great opportunity allowing us to make our builds more individual and beautiful.
- A lot of game crashes were successfully fixed. The most serious ones used to occur when entering a nether portal and using a bottle of enchantment and when renaming a certain map on anvil when the second slot is not empty
- The problem of the nether fog rendering incorrectly or failing to render at all sometimes was resolved
- The problem of the players entering with a visitor permission failing to drop their inventories upon death was resolved
- The problem of drowned not holding tridents correctly was resolved
- The animation of the drowned’s arms while they throw tridents was corrected
- The problem of shield not getting attached correctly to certain hostile obs was resolved
- The problem making non-consistent mobs despawn as soon as they enter the nether dimension was resolved
- The problem not letting arrows and tridents pass throw structure void blocks was resolved
- The problems preventing players from placing blocks on all sides of other blocks such as top snow, stairs, etc, were resolved
- The problem making pistons look black if the player does not enable outline selection was resolved
- Several problems making the screen reader read some texts incorrectly or failing to read at all were resolved
- The missing ‘find friends’ button was introduced where it should (on Xbox)
- A problem affecting the controllers in the Jurassic World pack was resolved
- The Marketplace inventory “results” field not updating normally when searching through sections was corrected
- A problem not letting players using VR see the death messages in certain situations was resolved
- The Storage menu that was previously too dark was made lighter in color
- A problem preventing button textures from being scaled properly in certain situations was resolved
- A problem making entity selectors allow self selection when cheats are not enabled was resolved
- A problem preventing command /clear from working normally in regards to saplings was resolved
- The problem preventing command blocks in command block chains from displaying the right number of ticking areas in certain situations was resolved
- The problem making %signs appear twice even if the player introduces it just once in command /title was resolved
- The problem of command execute disregarding the target’s dimension was resolved
- A Character Creator-related problem of Steve’s feet getting colored in the same color as his pants when he has no shoes on was resolved
- Another strange problem making some players look just like Steve when playing in multiplayer was resolved
- A problem preventing skins from being saved properly after changing them in split-screen was resolved
- A problem making Alex’s shirt look strange when the player equips it with certain kinds of pants was resolved
- A problem making the “hooray” emote disappear from the emote list after the player buys it was resolved
The rest of the fixes are meant only for the map and addon creators and if you are one, we are sure you will discover them all by installing this update, but here are several basic hints:
- Better templates containing new behaviors and resources
- Many technical bugfixes
- Updated many GameTest Framework features
- Improved movement prediction
For more details about the described-above version, you can watch the video trailer below this article.
We hope you have a lot of friends who like to play MCPE too. If you do, be generous and share the news about this release with them and leave feedback so we know what you think about its features.
If you didn’t manage to do it yet, subscribe to our website, and this way you will always get notified about the newest game versions. You will also have the chance to try hundreds of free maps, mods, and other game-related surprises. Have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 1.16.220
We are in social networks