Minecraft PE 1.16.201
We were all very impressed with Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 released several days ago. It brought so many interesting changes affecting the goats. But we all know that from time to time, the developers, together with the most attentive players detect bugs and other issues preventing us from having a smooth gameplay. Because a number of five problems have been detected after the release of the above-mentioned beta, the developers decided to fix them and develop Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.201
- If you are a Windows 10 user, you will detect that your game will not fail to launch anymore
- The Double Chests won’t crash your game anymore if you open them and won’t look partially invisible when on chunk borders
- The Shulker boxes won’t lose their content in case they are undyed using cauldrons
- If you are using a rather old AMD graphics card, the buttons in your main menu won’t be invisible anymore
- If you are an Android user, your world won’t crash in case you suspend and resume your game.
To check the above-described full version, click on the download button below the video trailer, but first make sure you have one or more copies of your existing MCPE worlds, otherwise you risk losing them.
Please be generous and share the article with your friends so they can explore the update too, and leave feedback.
To always be up to date with the latest game versions and with the newest and most popular maps, mods, and other game-related stuff, follow our website and have fun!
Video Trailer of Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.201
We are in social networks